New lessons on Fridays, Q&A calls on Sunday nights! This course focuses on test-taking strategies that will help you earn your highest ACT, SAT, and AP Exam scores. We'll cover the mechanics of standardized tests, multiple-choice strategies, time-management issues, guessing, and other strategies that can make a big score difference, even if you don't have time to study subject content!
Participate from home
Video lessons on Fridays
Workbooks and study materials
Group Q&A on Sunday nights
Optional live practice test
- Welcome to Test-Score Heaven FREE PREVIEW
- You Are a Rockstar FREE PREVIEW
- First, Set Your Starting Point
- Now, Let's Make a Plan!
- Next, Book your Get-to-Know-Us Session
- Now, Find Three Hours a Week
- Course Schedule and Q&A Call Information
- Check-in: Out-Smartphone Yourself
- Getting more help for Math and English
- Pay Attention to Your Habits
- Understanding Your Preparation Needs
- Download and Print the Module 1 Worksheet
- Getting Cozy with the ACT and Your Personal Score Target
- You Can't Manage What You Can't Measure
- Download Your Test-Day Practice Kit
- Test-Day Practice is always a Dress Rehearsal
- THE NUMBER ONE TEST-TAKING TIP OF ALL TIME
- A Closer Look at Module 1: Review The Slides
- A Closer Look at Module 1: The Number One Tip Slides
- Check-in: Repeat after me
- Get Out Your Calendar
- Some Stuff You Don't Have to Do on Test Day
- Download and Print the Module 2 Worksheet
- The Easy/Hard Passes Method
- The Grid-Bubbling Technique
- BONUS: Reading All the Instructions in Advance
- The Skim and Summarize Strategy
- Summarizing Special Types of Passages
- Download and Print the Module 3 Worksheet
- The Rephrase and Predict Question Strategies
- The Crazy Answers Question Strategy
- The Elimination Question Strategy
- The Drawing Question Strategy
- Figuring Out What You Should Study
- Download and Print the Module 4 Worksheet
- What on Earth to Study
- Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- Learning Question Styles
- Tracking Your Own Errors
- Flash Cards for ACT Math
- Create an Environment for Calm.
- Download and Print the Module 5 Worksheet
- Create a Freak-out Plan.
- Get Honest about What's at Stake (and What's Not).
- Tim Ferris, the Stoics, and Fearsetting.
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- More resources for you
- Before you go...